Business / Workplace
Look at what Life Groups are doing for you!
• Great relationships are developed.
• Takes you out of your comfort zone.
• Makes you bolder to share the Word.
• Participate in outreaches in neighborhoods that you would have never gone to.
• Develop community.
• Develop unity.
• Gain a sense of belonging.
• See God’s promises come to pass, as you come together and exercise the prayer of agreement.
• Gives you a reason to come to church.
• Keeps you involved and updated about the things going on at FHC.
• Your children will learn how to witness and to relate to people.
• Gives you an understanding of Mark 16, The Great Commission.
• Develop hospitality - Many have said they would have never opened their homes if it hadn’t been for Life Group!
This is to acknowledge and express our appreciation for the encouraging and faith-building words and prayers for our daughter, Melissa. It was impossible for her to get into the Graduate Pharmacy Program - doors were closed. The decision was made by the Dean and the Committee not to take her into the program, and we were notified by certified mail. But your prayers brought the favor of God on Melissa, changed the mind of the Dean, and the decision was reversed.
God is a good God.
Melissa starts P-2 on August 24th. It is a miracle.
Once again, thank you for the prayers.
Matthew and Elizabeth
Member Access / Giving Records
Pastor Robb's Blog
Christian Business Directory
Copyright 2013 FHC
Join Our Mailing List
Powered by RiGHT BRAiN MEDiA
Right Brain Media